My name is MERLYN FERNANDEA. I come from a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Moderate Values. I have completed my Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management currently work in the Private Sector as a Exec. Manager.
Hi There, I am Sydelle. My family and friends describe me as an outspoken, honest, loving, kind, compassionate and caring human. Very specifically, my dad calls me his princess. I Love my family especially my grand-mother. She is a very wise woman and has raised me and instilled family values. I like cooking for people I love and care for. I can be stubborn sometimes :) but I am never rude.
I believe God loves all of us and Mother Mary is always there as a true mother watching over all of us.
I love watching movies.I like romantic things like flowers and chocolates . I like adventure and going out for mini vacations.
The qualities I want in the person I want to marry :
1. He should be from a loving family who would love me as much as they love their son.
2. He should respect me as his equal.
3. He should be financially stable and not in debt.
4. He should be a good listener with a kind heart.
5. He should be EMPATHETIC.
6. He should be responsible person.
7. He should treat others with respect and be honest.
8. He should be willing to accept me with an open heart and mind.
9. He should be reasonable and very understanding.
10.He should trust me and stand up for me.
Above all, He and his family should Treat me as my dad and rest of my family have treated me, with love, kindness and compassion.
Fun Fact about me: I have 2 pet turtles named Maxy and Martha, and whomever I marry has to adopt them too.
Im a career oriented and passionated about what I do. I always want to see my family happy. Seeking for a girl who is positive and supportive towards what we can do together.
Hey there!! Thanks for visiting my profile.
I am Freddy Dsouza. I am a simple, understanding and a down to earth person who believes in living life in a positive way. If you liked my profile and would like to know more then we can get in touch on any social media.